Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who I am

Hiiiiii,

My name is Kiet and I currently go to Vassar College in NY. I'm a a college freshman trying to make extra money on the side and so I decided to make this site to help others who are interested in playing online poker. If you are interested you should read more about the game before you start playing. There are tons of sites that you could play on. The two large ones are PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker. Before you begin you should sign up for rakeback - this will be discussed in later posts. You don't need a lot of money to start, you could play a table on Full Tilt with 70 cents buy in. There are also tons of free roll tournaments where you can play for free and make money....IF you reach the prize pool out of thousands ahah. Anyway its a fun hobby that I happen to be passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment